Saturday 22 May 2010

Conciousness? Nope, don't have one, sorry.

I'm attempting a stream of conciousness post! Yep- a chance to see inside my own head, filled as it is with a soupy gloop of words.
Words and glitter!
Pink glitter, I expect. I need a neurosurgeon to tell though. Like on Kingdom Hospital when the guy's head was full of ants, it was so disgusting, and-
Wait. I hadn't started the post yet.

There's a little sparrow on the bird feeder and it's swinging back and forth whilst eating seeds, but because it's moving the seeds keep falling because it's moving quite briskly, so its companion is sitting on the floor beneath the feeder and eating all the seeds as they fall- *warbles the lion king song circle of life*
Oh look, Mrs Foxy has strolled through the garden! Watch out floorsparrow, she has a taste for birds!
Like the poor little dove the other day, although it is only natural, but look at the floorsparrow's dancing hopping skipping feet jumping around as he catches the seeds which fall like rain from above and the fox doesn't even bother to look; she is too interested in basking in the golden light.

The sunshine is so bright and warm today, lots of people have been tanning which is kind of disgusting in a way because it's delibarately cooking ones' skin, yuck. Catching the rays. Only if you were to actually catch some rays you'd need an aquarium to store them in. And they'd not be very happy about that. Plus, you couldn't catch them from the sky like you do with sunshine, although it would be quite entertaining if you DID have rays in the sky that you could catch with a butterfly net, although then the sky might be filled with water because they have Gills and therefore need to breathe underwater, so we'd have to wear diving suits whenever we went outside and carry oxygen tanks, and seeing as I walk to school I'd end up Really Really Muscley because I'd have to carry a great big oxygen tank and then maybe a spare one for lunch/break on the field and maybe another to walk home (because I don't know if you can turn it off when you aren't using it.)

And mightn't the grass get all wet and drown? And would the air get all stagnant, because the puddles outside go stagnant if left unevaporated for too long, and they smell Foul. Only, if the sky was made of water, the sea might be made of air, so we might all be MerPeople and not Humans, and all the other animals might live under the sea too. And they might have developed fins in order to swim through the sea-air. So you'd get cats with fishtails, and dogs with fishtails, and elephants with fishtails too.

I wonder what an elephant's fishtail would look like?

And, I will end my post on this note. Lucky you- you lived in my glitterfuelled brain for about 3 minutes (which is how long it took me to think this all up) and hopefully you enjoyed the experience, even if you didn't totally understand everything ^.^ although maybe now, you can understand where the seemingly nonsensical/random thoughts come from, and how they find their way to my mouth so I may speak them. Or should it be ways? I wonder how much a thought weighs-
Goodbye (for now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment